Monday, September 12, 2011

AnnaBelle's Birthday Party Final Challenge

For the 3rd challenge for Annabelle's Birthday Party, Patti and Marion have asked us to use 2 "B's" on a card... 2 buttons or 2 bows or 2 brads.... whatever as long is there are 2 embellies starting with "B" since they are celebrating their Second Birthday! I have used 2 Butterflies, 2 Blooms, and 2 Bling. Think that will be enough "B"'s to qualify?
I again took my color theme from  a Pattern Paper that I think is from K&CO. I used a free Digi Image from Andrea...the same as I used in their first challenge. I colored the double blooms with Copics and used Wild Honey Distress Ink for sponging.  I placed the image on a mat of the plaid PP and then on to a card base of white.

AnnaBelle's Butterfly stamp from "All Things Grow"
was stamped in black (on front and back of CS) on some yellow scraps and cut out and attached with pop-ups. Added 2 yellow rhinestones to the butterflies.

Did not add sentiment as I could not decide how to use this card. Will do that when I send.
 
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is "B"eutiful! Great job on our 3rd and final challenge in our birthday celebration @ AnnaBelle Stamps!

Olga said...

The big B = BE-U-TE-FUL!!!!!

Sue W said...

Hi Theresa, well done you......you've completed the three challenges and your last card is as beautiful as the two previous cards! So bright and fun I love this! Thanks so much for Joining in the fun this week and Good Luck!

Marion said...

A great card Theresa. I think your have covered all bases with your 2xB things. Loving those butterflies. Good luck!

Kylie said...

Another stunning card, Theresa!
LOVE the colours and your 'B's', gorgeous colouring as well!
Awesome work on the three challenges, Theresa!
Thanks for playing along with us for Annabelle Stamps Birthday Celebrations!

Take Care,
Kylie X

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Wow Theresa, love this card, love the yellow!

Marion said...

Congratulations Theresa on winning the Grand Prize! How exciting!! Doing a happy dance for you! Enjoy.

Sue Kohler said...

Beautifully done Theresa, love the bright yellow, this card just screams spring!
Thank you for playing along and joining in our birthday celebrations!
congratualations on winning the entire August Release, stamp up a frenzy!! :)