Friday, August 12, 2011

Scavenger Hunt at Flourishes.

Flourishes has released some beautiful stamps this week and I would love to have them all. I made this card for one of their noon time challenges and I am hoping to win the prize of all their new stamps. This challenge is to go on a scavenger hunt  to each one of the 8 designers’ blogs and use the different ingredients that you find  on the hunt on your challenge creation!

 I am using white, bling, decorative paper, floral, green, square, pink, and ribbon to make my card. (Guess I gave away the ingredients).
Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Humming Along" (Sentiment) and "Year In Flowers"( Rose Stamp)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves
       Copics in Greens and Pinks
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia DP, White and Green CS
Bling is Green Gemstones
Pink Ribbon from Stash
Nesties Square and Scallop Square Dies
Corner punch

                                                 
 What a fun scavenger hunt and challenge!

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

stacy aka twinshappy said...

How lovely, your roses look great. So pretty. Thanks for playing in Flourishes in the Hunt Challenge.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now that sounds like a fun challenge and made for a beautiful card!