Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday to Flourishes

Flourishes continues to celebrate their 4th Birthday. I am joining in the fun by entering this card into their Birthday Challenge to make a card with my favorite Flourishes stamp. Check out all the rules and great prizes here.

I have used the Stamp Set "Zinnias" to create a bouquet of colorful flowers. Used many colors in  Copics to color the image that I stamped with Black on White CS. Added Glossy Accents to the bowl and lid. Love to color this image.....so easy with these wonderful stamps.

Don't miss out on the fun at Flourishes Birthday Celebration! Do the blog hops and enter a card in their challenge. Win some prizes!!

Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes "Zinnias".
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pink Passion, Copics
Glossy Accents and Glaze Pen.
Papers: Bazzill Blue Textured CS, GKD PL White, Graphics 45 Pattern Paper
 Nesties Square,Scallop Square, and Scallop Oval Dies
Cuttlebug EF  Border with Love: Ek Success Corner punch
 Ribbon from stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

Again, gorgeous colors! I always loved the variety of colors of the zinnias in my mom's flower bed when I was a kid!