Sunday, August 28, 2011

Great Sketch from PageMaps


Another card for the contest at PageMaps sponsored by BasicGrey and Flourishes Stamps. I love playing with this sketch. For my second card, I still stayed close to the sketch and used DCWV Citrus Matstack and let the paper do all the work.  I cut a flower from one of the glitter papers and used that as a focus and added punched out leaves and stem. Rest was just cutting and attaching coordinating papers with the sketch. I did stamp a sentiment from Flourishes "Zinnias" to finish the card.

Supplies:
Papers:  All from DCWV Citrus Mat
Stamp: Flourishes Zinnias
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Martha Stewart Double Loop and Vine Punches
Nesties Circle Die
Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls
Red with White Dots Ribbon from Stash

Hope everyone is safe if you are in the path of Irene.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Great job on the sketch! I love your pretty card and that flower is perfect as a focal point. Very pretty papers.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sue W said...

This is such a charming card Theresa!!! So bright and sunny.......unlike the weather over there!!!! Hope alls well with you. Thanks for adding the AnnaBelle Blinkie and helping to spread the word!!!