Sunday, August 21, 2011

Down on the Farm


There's Magic in the Air had a freebie digi from Paper Cupcakes (download before Monday AM) that I used in my card for this week's challenge to use Pink, Brown and White. It seems there are some other challenges this week with a theme of Down on the Farm....which is a natural for this digi of a Chicken called "Bee-Ware".  I colored the chicken with pink and brown Copics that I had printed on white CS and cut out with Nesties Square. The sketch I used from Cupcake Craft was perfect for my card...even the sketch was done in pink and brown....color coordinates with my card.  Found some great ribbon in my stash that is in the perfect colors. Used a card base of White with a mat of Kraft (Brown)  topped with mat of Pink CS partly embossed with CB EF Argyle. Added that perfect ribbon and some brown brads. Attached the image matted on Kraft.  Finished with an epoxy sticker that I also found in stash.
Challenges;
There's Magic in the Air: Colors Pink, Brown, and White  (I Won!!)
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Use sketch shown above
Digital Tuesday: On the Farm...that's were my chicken belongs.
Paper Cutz Challenge: Down on the Farm. You'll find my chicken there.
Crafty Cattz Weekly: Use Pink and Brown.
Crazy 4 Challenge: Play Bingo using card on right. I bingo'd twice.
   Top row across - Square card, Embossing, Brads
   Middle row down-Embossing, Die Cuts, Ribbon.

Enjoy your day!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

14 comments:

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Lovely image and your choice of colorus is perfect:-)! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog and for joining us at Cupcake! Good luck on the treasure hunt too:-)! Delphine xx

Olga said...

this is priceless, love the image and your fantastic coloring!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Brought a smile to my face... precious!

Brodders said...

Great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x

Donna said...

Fab card Theresa and such an adorable image...too cute! Thank you so much for entering my hidden treasure candy and for playing along with us this week at Cupcake :) Donna x

Faye said...

Oooh, what a fab card. I love how you've used our sketch. Thanks so much for joining the birthday fun at Cupcake. x

Janette said...

Great card Theresa, I do love that image, so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Theresa thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

wannabcre8tive said...

I love your cute card and what a great sketch to use. Thanks, for joining us at Paper Cupcakes-There's Magic in the Air Challenge.

Natascha said...

Hi!
Nice card. Thank's a lot for joining our "on the farm" challenge over at Digital Tuesday this week. Hope to see your again next time. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love the image and your take on the sketch.

Jenni said...

This is so sweet! It's been fun playing with you at Paper Cutz this week. Happy to be your newest follower.
Hugs, Jenni
http:mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Carol<>< said...

Cute...
Carol N<><

Sonia said...

Hi Theresa!
Very pretty card!
Congrats you win at TMITA/Paper Cupcakes.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60
DT