Sunday, August 28, 2011

Down by the Seaside



Let's make a scene is the challenge at There's Magic in the Air. I chose to combine 2 Images from Paper Cupcakes - "Sunny Afternoon" and "Seaside Escape" - to create a scene of a girl walking down to a boat on the beach. I created this through the magic of Photoshop. I won both of these images and it was fun to combine together.  After printing my scene I colored it with Copics, Markers, Pencils and sponged the sky.  I used a sketch from Sweet Sunday to put the card together but flipped it.

Challenges:
TMITA: Create a scene.
Sweet Sunday Sketch: Shown on right

Supplies:
Digital Images from Paper Cupcakes
Papers: BasicGrey Pattern Paper Lime Rickey, White CS
Ink: Memento Summer Sky and Rhubarb Stalk
Copics, Pencils, Metallic Markers, Glaze pen
Nesties Dies

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Such a pretty card and brilliant combining of images.
Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

Karen Giron said...

Beautiful coloring! I love the bright colors - thank you so much for playing along this week with the SSSC!

WeirdCat said...

Lovely scenic card, relaxing to look at. Thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
Ruth x

Donna said...

Adorable little card, love the relaxing scene. Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge. hugs Donna x