Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blast from the Past

Meljen's Designs has an interesting challenge this week and an easy one. The theme is BLAST FROM THE PAST. We are to show  the very first card that we ever made using a Meljen's Designs image! 

This is the first card using a Meljen's Design that I made for our anniversary on October 14, 2010 and I posted on my blog in this post.
Go there to read the details if you wish.

Challenge Link:
Meljen's Designs
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa



4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I remember this one very well, Theresa -- it's wonderful even the second time around! And so personalized!

redwasher1 said...

Theresa, this is really sweet!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I loved it the first time you shared it with us and I love it now... to precious!

Cheryl said...

What a cute scene you created! Thank you for joining our “Blast from the Past” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--
** Stop by my blog to check out my Halloween blog candy!**