Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Noon Time Challenge for Flourishes.

 Welcome to my second post for the Flourishes Release noon time challenges. This one is the Italian Garden challenge - to use the colors of Red, Green, and  Neutral  - the lush colors of tomatoes, olives and olive oil. There is nothing really Italian about my card but I did use the right colors. I ended up with a very clean and simple card and a Christmas card too.... not my original plan but it just happended that way. I used a Flourishes stamp the Amarylis from "A Year in Flowers"....perfect for coloring red and green with Copics. Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Ivory CS. Matted this on Red Cs and attached to a Green Card Base. Added the ribbon from stash to finish the holiday theme. As I said...Clean and Simple.

Wish me luck....I really want to win the prize....
Three newly released Flourishes stamps!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

stacy aka twinshappy said...

This is a great CAS Christmas card, nicely done. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Color Challenge.

Julie Koerber said...

Way to get ahead on those Christmas cards and play in a fun-filled challenge! You created a beauty for sure! :-)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is another absolutely GORGEOUS creation! I'm so jealous, I want to play with paper... but it's all packed up waiting to move )0=