Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Say It With Circles...Clean and Simply

 
My DH is my best critic....the response I got from him on this card was: "When are you going to finish it?" Well, this is my attempt to do a clean and simple card using a sketch from Clean & Simple challenge...maybe I should give it another try! But I will stand behind my card.

Challenges to enter:
Clean & Simple: Sketch to the left
Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge:  Say it with Circles
CR84FN: Color Challenge 34-yellow, pink, bright pink.
Less Is More: Theme is circles.

Supplies:
Stamps: Annabelle "Floral Silhouettes"
Ink: Memento Rose Bud
Card stock: Yellow, Pink from stash
Nesties Circle dies
Cuttlebug EF Border from Love Borders
Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon and Bling from stash

It is sad when the graphics from the challenges out shine the card! LOL!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this card... sometimes less is more! I think it's beautiful!

Sue Lelli said...

Theresa, what do DHs know about cards!??! Your post made me laugh! I have a difficult time making CAS cards and I LOVE how YOU added that embossing on the bottom of the yellow. I think your circles make a bold statement! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Chrissie said...

This is a super card...the sketch you followed works beautifully for our challenge too.
It's great to see you at "Less is More"...welcome ...and we hope to see you again next week!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Co-Creator
"Less is More"

Sue Kohler said...

Sometimes Hubby's really have no idea about crafting- mine is no exception!
I think your card is gorgeous and perfectly finished! stunning contrast of colours!
Thanks for sharing your talent at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

Kylie said...

What a perfect CAS card, Theresa! I think is stunning and I LOVE your strip of ribbon!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take care,
Kylie X

Sue W said...

Fabulous Theresa! I love your CAS circles the yellow has brightened a cold wet day here in Sydney! Thanks for joining in with AnnaBelle Stamps again this week and Good Luck!

Mandi said...

Welcome to Less is More Theresa
your card is FAB, great for our circles week
Great to see you and hope you come back again
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
Co-creator "Less is More"

Debgem said...

Well I think he's wrong! I like the pink circles on yellow - bright and cheerful! I do like the embossed border! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Theresa! Love the embossed border! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Lisa said...

What a great CAS card and the little embossed border is pretty!

Mahmood Ali said...

Pink and yellow color combination looking so gorgeous i like it...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card