Sunday, July 17, 2011

My New Gardener Friend, Flo

This is Flo ....I found her in my file of Digi's from Pollycraft and had forgot about her until I went looking for a stamp for The Great Outdoors challenge at Pollycraft Monday Challenge.  I am sorry I have ignored her because she is the cutest gardener! She looks so pretty colored in purple and pink Copics and  framed by purple dots on the pattern paper with flowers. I added a cut out flower with a brad in her fave color.

Supplies used for Flo:
AnnaBelle Stamp All Things Grow With Love
Copics: E0000,00,11,25,31,33 C3, R20,81,85, V000,05,09,12,15,17

Memento Ink Summer Sky, Bamboo Leaves
Atyou Spica Pen Silver, Sakura Yellow Glaze Pen
Papers: DCWV Spring Stack,  Green CS (Base)
Nesties Circle Dies

Challenges:
Pollycraft Monday Challenge: The Great Outdoors
Digital Tuesday: Spellbound-use one or more dies
AllSorts Challenge: Free and easy


It is too hot to garden today, so Flo and I are staying inside.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Fleur said...

A fab card, gorgeous papers & colours. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Flo is a precious little gardener! Totally awesome card GF!

Mummylade said...

This is a gorgeous creation Theresa! Thank you so much for sharing with us Allsorts and good luck!