Monday, July 18, 2011

 This is a quick card that I made for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge...right down to the wire with the entry. I made a square card which is smaller than I usually make...is 4.25X4.25".  But I thought the size was good for the size of stamp and for the sketch that I used from STV's challenge. Found the perfect sentiment for the floral stamp.

Challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 126: Use embossing.
I used stylized flowers on the lighter purple mat and highlighted the raised design with ink. Borders of flowers on the darker purple mat.
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday...use sketch shown below.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes' Asters from "A Year In Flowers" and also a Flourishes Sentiment
Copics and Memento Inks
Papers: Graphics 45 DP, GKD Ivory CS, Bazzill Purples CS.
Cuttlebug EF:  Stylized Flowers and Borders With Love

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Shannon White said...

What a Pretty card! Love the Sweet Daisies and the Lovely color combo you chose. 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super pretty... love the size!

Silke Ledlow said...

Theresa, love the embossed flowers...what a neat idea! Beautiful card and I love the square design! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us this week...hugs ~S~

Olga said...

Quick card but what a traffic stopper!!!! This is gorgoeus!!!