Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hugs for My Teddy Bear

 Every week, I say I want to do the Challenge at Meljens Designs and  this week I did. I used their challenge sketch for this week and used her digi "Littel Girl Bear Hugs" that I colored with Copics, Ink Pad and Pencils. I also used one of her Freebies "Stitched Hello" cut out with Spellbinders Label 4. I used BasicGrey DP from Sweet Threads and Bazzill Razzleberry Light CS. I embossed the solid CS with CB EF Stylized Flowers. Finished with bling, ribbon, and wood flowers and leaves.
Just love this little girl with her teddy bear!
Challenges:
Meljens Designs: Sketch shown below.
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Bling it up! Used several rhinestones to bling it up!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Patti P. said...

I love your coloring on this little girl...so pretty. You did a great job on this Theresa. I just entered a card there (last minute) after going to the blog and seeing this sketch. Meljen's is sponsoring SSW (posted my card for them this morning) so if you can, try and play as you may be the lucky winner. Take care.
Patti

Sprytebyrd said...

Love how you've colored this image, so cute with the little bling and the grass is perfect! Wonderful take on our sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Olga said...

how cute, love the image, colors and the sketch!!!

Emma said...

An adorable card and gorgeous colours Theresa.
Hugs Emma x

Payne Holler Cards said...

such a cute card! love this image (-:
just scrolled down through the posts I've missed...just beautiful creations! lovin your 4th of July card
hugs!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely adore the little image and your card!

mforquer said...

So sweet! Love all the gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs,
M

Shannin said...

Super cute card. Thank you so much for joining us for "Anything Goes" at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good Luck :)

Shannin