Sunday, July 17, 2011

"Hattie" Celebrates by Tying on a Paper Ribbon


My third post today:
I made this card featuring a Sassy Cheryl image but I do not know her name. I think I will just call her "Hattie". I colored her in shades of aqua and pink to coordinate with the designer papers. Colored  a pearl to match and placed on the sentiment "Celebrate".

Challenges:
Lollipop Crafts: Special Summer Challenge for July is Anything Goes but the sponsor is Sassy Cheryl so I used one of her images.
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog: Make your own paper ribbon.  I used a strip of dotted paper for my "ribbon" and also added a bow.
Critter Sketch Challenge: Use sketch #73 shown above.
Supplies:
Copics: BG10,11,15,72,75, C00, E0000,00,11, R20,22, Y02,21,23,26,32
Papers: White, Yellow CS, Basic Grey Hopscotch Pack
Glaze on the flower, shoes, sentiment

Well, I have done several posts today trying to enter several of the Monday challenges before time runs out.
Guess it has been a good way to beat the heat! Hope you are staying cool.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, I think Hattie is a good name for her! She's gorgeous and you created such a lovely card with the make your own ribbon theme.
Love it.
Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hattie is a perfect name for this little cutie! Great card... you've been a very busy lady!

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love your sweet image and the coloring is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Ann English said...

Busy lady-three in one day :) This one is mighty cute. Don't you love Cheryl's images?!

Thanks for playing with us this week at Sassy Cheryls. I hope you'll join us next week, too!

Heather Huggins said...

Adorable!! Great ribbon! Thanks for playing this week Sassy Cheryl's. Hope you'll join us again next week.

Hugs,
Heather

Stamping Seasons said...

Three posts in one day... what a legend!. Thank you for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryls challenge this week
Hugs
Tracy