Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Get Sketchy with Flourishes

 
Flourishes is having another release of new stamps and fun challenges to celebrate their release.  Play along and you could win Flourishes entire release for July by entering their sketch challenge shown to the left.
My card is made with thier Morning Glories Stamp from a "Year in Flowers".  I stamped the image and colored with copics and cut it out with Nesties oval die and matted with a scalloped oval (Nesties too) of Green Bazzill CS. I used a rectangle of BasicGrey Sweet Threads DP matted in green.  The sentiment is a stamp from Flourishes "Zinnias" stamped in Memento Rhubarb Stalk that I cut with Spellbinders Fancy Tag die and modified for my card. Attached all to a card base of GKD Ivory CS and finished with some pink Dew Drops.  Embossed a row of dots along the bottom with Cuttlebug EF.
Hope to win some new stamps from Flourishes, one of my faves.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Angelica said...

Beautiful card Theresa, gorgeous coloring on the image, great job on the sketch challenge.

Cindy Lawrence said...

This is truly lovely, Theresa! You did such a beautiful job coloring those morning glories! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

It looks like a winner to me... beautiful!

stacy aka twinshappy said...

Very pretty. I like the paper you used with your flowers. The sentiment tag looks great. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Heather Jensen said...

What beautiful Morning Glories. Thanks for playing in the release sketch challenge. :)

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. You did a fantastic job with the sketch.I love morning glories too. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

ChristineCreations said...

I love this Sweet Threads paper, it looks lovely with the Morning Glories! And the sweet little detail of the embossing along the bottom is a lovely touch!