Thursday, June 23, 2011

Masculine Birthday Card

I thought I'd make a masculine birthday card for this Friday STV Challenge from Jennie- to use the sketch shown with a theme of trees. I used stamps from GKD set "Life is Good" by Theresa. Made my background by embossing Ivory CS with CB EF Forest Branches and sponged with Memento Summer Sky, Bamboo Leaves, and Rich Cocoa inks, the same colors I used to stamp and color the images. All CS is from GKD and ribbon is by Martha Stewart.



Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Great card. The little silhouette of the deer is such a lovely touch in front of all those trees and branches.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Olga said...

absolutley beautiful!!!

Patti P. said...

We do love a lot of the same stamps and I love what you did with this sketch and the set. So pretty and I love your embossing of the background. Hope you are having a great day.

The Other Patti Sue said...

How cool is this... masculine perfection my friend!

Sharon Keanly said...

This is a superb card Theresa. Wow, just love that background. A perfect card for a male friend.