Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Said It In....Olive, Lemon, and Chocolate

 I am rushing to make the deadline for the Challenge at Annabelle Stamps blog. I made this card with one of the new sets that I bought with a Gift Certificate that I won from Annabelle. I have wanted some of their stamps and this was an opportunity to get them.   Love the stamps and also pearls that I ordered too. I used the Sketch from card patterns as my layout...a fun sketch.

Challenges:
Annabelle Stamp Blog: Say it in Olive, Lemon, and Chocolate.
Card Patterns Sketch 118....love Nina's sketch. Revised location of the circle element.

Supplies:
Stamps: Annabelle "Floral Silhouettes"
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves
Papers: GKD Chocolate and Yellow CS, Green CS from stash
Cuttlebug EF Stylized Flowers, Forest Branches
Border Punch: MS Scallop Dot
Corner Punch: EK Success
Nesties Circle
Green Rhinestones from stash
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Goodness Theresa - you have been SO busy! All of your cards today are beautiful! Isn't it fun to have new stamps to play with? Keep these gorgeous creations coming!!! Hugs...

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty card, Theresa! I really enjoyed this color combo.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So gorgeous! Love how you used the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Olga said...

gorgeous!!!!! I left you something on my blog the other day and forgot to tell ya, it's that age thing LOL

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

This is beautiful Theresa! Love the colours and your take on the sketch!
Thanks for sharing your card with us again :)
Andrea

~amy~ said...

Wonderful stamping! Thanks so much for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Sue W said...

Fabulous card Theresa....This was a great sketch and worked well in the ABS colour scheme. Thanks for playing.