Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flourishes Christmas Spirit Challenge



THE CHALLENGE IS: MIM also known as More Is More.
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY: Make a creation and then make a more spiced up version of your first creation. You must use Flourishes stamps and link up to the Christmas Spirit Challenge 14 thread in the Flourishes Contests and Challenges Thread at SCS.

For my first version of my card, I used Flourishes " Allelulia Angel" set for my stamps.  I used Versamark to stamp the angel and heat embossed with Gold EP and then cut the image with Labels 4. I place this on a mat of Webster Pages "Santa and Sweet Season" DP and a mat of Cranberry CS. I used gold metallic CS as base. Attached the sentiment that was heat embossed in gold on the Cranberry CS with pop up dots.
For my "More is More" version, I added a mat of cranberry CS cut with Labels 4 to make the focal image pop. Added organza ribbon with bow and cranberry bling to the corners to really dress up the card.

Challenges:
Flourishes FLLCNOEL14
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenges: Include an Angel or Fairy on your card. Used the angel on my entry.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

sounds like a fun challenge, I love em both!! Good luck!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a glorious angel!

Angelica said...

Beautiful cards, love the image and the colors you have used here.

Hazel said...

I love the idea of making the two cards like that - they are both so lovely. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 25 - hope to see you again soon. x

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a great challenge! Love them both... the spiced up version is my fav!