Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Collection of Bottles from Digital Images


At There's Magic in the Air this week, Patti wants us to get inspired by a beautiful picture of bottles. So I decided to literally make my own picture of bottles. Through the magic of manipulating digital images,  I used 3 Paper Cupcake digis -Softly Afloat, Peony in a Bottle, and  Deco Flower Vase 2- to create my picture. Do you recognize the parts I used? All images available at Paper Cupcakes (Watermark copies of Digis Shown)
Softly AfloatPeony In BottleDeco Flower Vase  2
I colored the image with Copics B000, Bg01,05,07,10,11,15, C1, E53,55,59, and YG67 and added some highlights with Sakura Glaze Pens in Yellow and Green and Atyou Spica Pen in gold. Cut this out with  Nesties Labels 4  and matted on Kraft CS. Used sketch from Truly Scrumptious for my layout. Papers from stash.  Did some faux stitching to finish .
Challenges:
Magic In The Air: See inspiration photo.
Truly Scrumptious: See Sketch
CRAFT Challenge: Include Stitching
Digi Doodle Shop's Best: Theme is Stitching.
Crafts and Me: Use some kind of stitching.


I realized as I posted this that I left off my bling and sentiment...OOPS!
Maybe will edit later with corrected photo.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

11 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Great card - love the clean and simple look to this. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

sharon said...

Great card, I love your colouring and bright colour. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

downrightcrafty said...

lovely creation and good luck in my candy draw
Hugs Kate xx

bente_me said...

Hi. Love your cute image. Thanks for joining us at Truly Sprumptious!
Hugs Bente:)

Sandy said...

You are a wiz at using those digi images -- great job, and so nice to see the Paper Cupcakes images. Thanks for joining us this week at There's Magic in the Air.

Donna said...

Very pretty card, love your colours. Thanks for joining in the DDS challenge. hugs Donna x

Sylvia said...

Adorable card! Love all the flowers :)
Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenges :)
Sylvia xx

Patti P. said...

You are so clever....love how you've used all of these images to make one beautiful card. So creative!! You should submit for the DT call ... open until tomorrow. Thanks for playing so faithfully at PCC....I really appreciate you.
Patti DT/PCC

Dori said...

Well, isn't this just the cleverest little card ever?!! I really like how well you matched the images of the bottles with the inspiration picture. The colors are beautiful and the layout is fantastic. Well done!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well aren't you the creative one.... genius I tell ya! Awesome card!

Stampin Lucy said...

Lovely lovely! GREAT take on the photo inspiration. Love what you have created. Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air.