Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Citrus Colored Card with Texture

 I have said before that I love using flowers on my cards. And here I have another one.
I combined several challenges and came up with this design using texture, colors, layout, and embellishments.

Challenges:
STV Monday Challenge: STVMONVD1 to use texture. I used  dry embossing and textured embellishments.
Just Us Girls:  JUGS87 Sketch. See Below
PaperPlay: Summer Citrus Splash color challenge-use greens, yellows and oranges.
Cute Card Thursday: Use embellishment on the main image of your card. Used Gala Glitter Gold on centers of flowers.
One Stop Craft: Use Texture...have in dry embossing and glitter.

Supplies:
Stamps: GKD "Say It With Flowers" and "Year of Flowers" by Melanie
Ink: Memento Tangelo
Papers: GKD Grass Green, Sweet Mango, Wild Dandelion CS's
Cuttlebug EF Stylized Flowers
Glitter: Art Glitter Gala Glitz Gold
Sakura Glaze Pen Orange

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

10 comments:

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow awesome n lovely color combo too. I luv the sentiment too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Olga said...

what a gorgeous card!!!! Love the colors you used, the embossing, everything! Sketch is fantastic too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I was eyeballing this sketch last night, and trying to decide on what to use for circles. I see that you found the perfect stamp! How lovely!

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty - I haven't used that set in a long time; may be time to pull it out again!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Stunning my friend! Love the bright colors!

Francesca said...

Very beautiful
Thanks for joining us at one stop craft challenge this week and good luck !
Hugs
Francesca

Patti P. said...

This caught my eye right away....love the design and your use of the ef with those stamps is genuis. Beautiful job....

Elise said...

WHAT a wonderful sentiment! Gosh, this is a juicy piece of paper crafty fabulouness: I love it! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with Just Us Girls! Smashing use of Kathryn's sketch! Bravo!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow - love your colors! how fun to incorporate all these challenges - good luck (-:

Kathryn B said...

Love your awesome flowers and the rich colors you used for this weeks sketch Theresa!

Thanks so much for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week!