Friday, June 10, 2011

And Yet Another Flourishes Challenge!

Flourishes is having a fantastic release this week  of  new stamp sets that are just wonderful. Check here.  Each day of the sneak peeks has been better and better. You must go by their blog and check it out. They have some wonderful challenges and a blog hop going on too, but hurry the time is running out. I am doing everything I can to be in the running to win one of their prizes including this card for the "Pretty in Pink" Challenge. Why am I sharing this information...it will only increase the competition? But I want everyone to have these great stamps.
If I do not win, I will have the sets on my wish list. Best one of all is a vegetable stamp set for using for recipes, etc. No, this is not a paid advertisement but I really like these stamps.

Now to my card....
I had to make a card  by using this palette as inspiration.
My entry: I used the Flourishes Stamp "Lenten Rose"...have had this for awhile and this is my first time to use...colored image with  Copics G20,21,82,  R81,83,85, YG03 and Sakura Yellow Glaze pen for center of roses. Cut out with Nesties Oval (Note how leaves extend beyond oval) and matted on Pink Scalloped Oval. Placed this on a Lace Patterned  DP with punched rounded corners and edges sponged with Angel Pink Ink. Adhered to Bazzill Light Pink Card base. Finished with bow of Pretty Pink.

Wish me luck....I really, really want to win!
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

6 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

kid oh this is really stunning - wish I could play but havent had much time to create this week...best of luck to you - hope you WIN!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Wow, Theresa, this is GORGEOUS! Love that lace dp, and your beautiful coloring of the Lenten Rose. Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes! :)

CraftinGranny said...

Finally getting around to visit some. Have had company all week so been a little MIA. I love this beautiful card Theresa. Your coloring is fantastic and my favorite color. I also really loved the previous post with the gorgeous roses. Have a fab weekend! "Hugs" Carol

Leslie Miller said...

You did such a beautiful job with this stamp! Oh, my, I'm just smitten! It takes me a long time to get around to new stamps, too, and then I wonder why I waited so long. Funny, isn't it? I love that you love Flourishes' stamps so. We're two peas in a pod!

Toni Storie said...

Beautiful! I love the lace background that you have sponged too!

Olga said...

you did an over the moon jaw dropping gorgeous card!!! Love that image and your coloring!! Good luck, hope you win