Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Seashells by the Krafty Shore

I think I am liking this stamping directly on kraft CS, at least I am trying it again. Did this beachy theme CAS card using shell border stamped in brown ink and colored with pencils. Embossed center with die for the sentiment and sponged on some blue to highlight the words and to make edge at bottom.
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Let's get krafty.
Stamp Something: Create something with beachy colors.  Used the colors of the beach in the shells, blue sponging, and what is more beachy than the kraft for the color of sand?
Alphabet Challenge: C is for CAS-clean and simple. This is as CAS as it gets---a one layer card with lot of blank space...very simple.
Stamp TV: Free for all Friday Challenge is "Let's get krafty."
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD "A Year of Borders" by Melanie
Paper: GKD Kraft CS
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky
Colored Pencils
Spellbinders Label 4

I have been having trouble with leaving comments on my friends' blogs and for blog hops the last couple days. I do not know if it is a Google or Blogger problems.  I do hope it clears up soon. I am not ignoring everyone's great posts...thought I'd let you know that I have been dropping by.

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi!
Love your card look so pretty. Love the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
Good Luck!
Sonia DT

**I use Google Chrome and don't have problems, I think is Explorer, good luck!**

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome... love your stamping on the kraft paper!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh I love this one! Looks so easy and beautiful. I'll have to try stamping on kraft paper, new idea for me. "Hugs" Carol