Monday, May 2, 2011

Rose Trellis with Butterflies

I made this card for Joan's Garden Challenge #16 to use Colors Lime Green and Pink, lattice (either die cut or create with paper strips, leaves to create a vine on lattice and butterflies. I think my card covers all the elements requested.

Challenge Links:
Joan's Gardens
Paper Cutz Challenge: Anything goes.
Scrap Creations: Theme is flowers.

Details:
Stamp: Creative Vision "Make a Wish"
Paper: Coredinations-Whitewash and Pickle Barrel,
White Glossy Paper from Stash (Lattice),
K&CO Patterned Paper
Ink: SU Pink Passion, Memento Bamboo Leaves Marker
Sizzix Branch with Leaf Die
Martha Stewart Lattice and Butterfly punches
Paper Flowers and Gems from Stash


Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

well done, I love everything you've done, the colors, layout, flowers and the butterflies!!!! It's a winner in my book!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty... lovin the climbing roses!

Auntie Em said...

I love your sweet card! Love the colours and the dainty little roses and butterflies. That border punch is one of my favourites.
Thank you for sharing! :)

CraftinGranny said...

You've aced this one Theresa! Love the vine, the trellis with the climbing roses and those fab colors together. Awesome creation my friend!! Good luck in the challenge. "Hugs" Carol

Patti P. said...

Whata gorgeous job you have done with this week's challenge. I love your roses on the trellis....just beautiful!