Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Get Well Card

Second Post today: Today, I am trying to use some stamps that I have won and never inked. My first card today has such a stamp and I made this with an unused stamp  from My Favorite Things. Colored the image with copics and paper pieced the dress. I am using a great sketch from Paper Players. Challenges:
For Fun Challenges:  Get Well card.
Cooking it Up With Katie: Start with a sketch, make it for a Child and finish with some buttons. Used sketch shown lower left,  Card is for a little girl, and used butterfly buttons.
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Recipe is 3 papers,
2 embellishments, and 1 ribbon. Used 3 pattern papers- stripes, floral, and pattern for paper piecing the dress. 2 buttons for embellishments and a bow from ribbon.
The Paper Players: Sketch challenge shown on lower left.
PaperPlay Challenges: Use sparkle galore. Lot of Sparkle on stripes and floral glitter papers.
Stamptacular Sunday:  Bear Necessities-Use at least one bear on project.

Stamps: My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence "Better Get Better"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo, Bahama Blue
        Copics: B000, C00, E000,00,11,25,30,34,39,R20
Papers: DCWV Citrus Mat and White CS
Nesties Circle Die
Buttons from Collection


Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

11 comments:

Nina said...

Wow, so cute!!!! Great colours and a wonderful motiv ♥

Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.

Meera said...

What a cutie, thanks for sharing with us at For Fun x

Olga said...

I have tried all day to comment, finally I think blogger is gonna let me, I love your card!!!

LeAnne said...

How cute! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Your card is just so adorable. I'm so loving that image. It's sure to make someone feel better. Thanks for joining us this week at For Fun Challenges.

Sue W said...

She is an adorable image Theresa and you've made a pretty card with her. Lovely!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super adorable... love your cute little flowers!

Christy Q said...

This is adorable - the colors are great!

Ann Schach said...

How cute! I love the adorable floral paper! Such a cute image, too. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Anne Marie said...

Who wouldn't feel better after receiving this cutie card?? Such a fun mix of papers and colors. That sweet little image makes me smile, too. Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)