Friday, April 8, 2011

Time for Christmas Spirit?

I should be making Easter cards but I was attracted to this Christmas Challenge at Flourishes shown above. We are to use this sketch for our creation and use Flourishes stamps.  I used the Amaryllis stamp from Calendar Set 3 to create the card that I colored with Copics.
Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes Amaryllis
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Copics
Papers: Basic Grey Jovial, Green CS Unknown, GKD PL White CS
Gold EP
Cuttlebug EF Herringbone( Embossed Pattern Paper)
Nesties Labels One and Circle Dies
Ribbon from stash

Added to this challenge as well:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Make a Christmas card that includes some Christmas foliage and/or flowers
.

4 comments:

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow, its so pretty.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Ohhhh I love it! Your coloring is perfection... beautiful work my friend!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh I love this. Hope you are entering it in some other Christmas challenges as it's just so pretty with great coloring. "Hugs" Carol

Hazel said...

Super card - gorgeous Christmas floweer. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 14 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow. x