Monday, April 18, 2011

Such a Pretty Doily


I bought some new products this weekend including this Doily Die "English Tea" by Cheery Lynn Designs. This I bought from a local store Cottage Stampers in Hartville, OH. I cut a doily from a patterned paper by K& CO. Isn't it lovely?  In the center, I placed a couple of die cut circles, one of pink and one of ivory.  I stamped a sentiment from Creative Visions "Thank You" Set using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. I attached this to a green card base with a strip of pink CS embossed with Cuttlebug EF  Divine Swirls.  I used the sketch 113 from Sweet Sunday Challenge but flipped some of the elements. Finished with a large pink gem in the center, organza bow and 3 pink rhinestones.
Challenge Links:
Sweet Sunday Sketch

It is always fun to create with  new products.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

6 comments:

Sue W said...

Oooh this is so pretty Theresa ....reminds me of some Royal Albert China!

Payne Holler Cards said...

lovin this! so vintage!

Olga said...

Yes your doily is gorgeous! I have that one too plus one more I won from Joan's Garden. Your whole card is beautiful!

Patti P. said...

Oh, what a great idea to use the dp...makes such a pretty one and different than the norm, don't you just love getting new goodies?

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Love that you used the DP - who'd have thought??? Great job!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Soooo pretty! I love doilies!