Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Flowers Served on a Doily

Dee's challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is 
Flowers, Flowers Everywhere!  I am down to the wire getting my entry in so this will be short and quick. Sorry for the photo but I tried a new location and it not quite right but do not have time to redo.
I stamped the Crocus image from Flourishes" A Year in Flowers Set 1" and colored with Copics. I cut the image and a purple mat with Nesties circle dies. I cut the doily from Bazzill Green CS with Cheery Lynn Designs die "English Tea Garden" for another mat. My Card Base is a shimmery white CS from my stash. I layered this with 2 mats of an unknown Patterned Paper of light purple. I assembled the card using a sketch from AllSorts Challenge and finished with the sentiment and bling of green pear shaped stones. All done!
Challenges links:
Timeless Tuesday #113: Use flowers
AllSorts Challenge: Sketch shown on right....I flipped the corners.
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges: Easter project

Other supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "A Year in Flowers 1" , Hero Arts "Easter Greetings"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves, Copics
Papers: GKD PL White CS, Bazzill Green and Purple CS, Rest from Stash
Nesties Circle dies
Cheery Lyn Doily "English Tea Garden"

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

9 comments:

Olga said...

wow Theresa, this is gorgeous!!!! You are doing wonders with that die!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow - another beauty! really lovin the doily - got to get one or two or three LOL

Gemma said...

a really gorgeous Easter creation! thanks for playing along at the CRAFT challenge this week :) Gemma

The Other Patti Sue said...

That doily looks sooo real! Beautiful card my friend!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!~

CraftinGranny said...

Oh don't you just love the doily dies! This is beautifully created Theresa as is the card on your last post. Keep up the great work and inspiration. "Hugs" Carol

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful take on the Allsorts sketch this week and I love the green gem stones, thank you for participating!

Betty Wright said...

So beautiful! Wonderful coloring and I love the doily frame! I also love the gem accenting! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fabulous I love the effect of the doilie...

Thanks for doing such a great job with the sketch this week and for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx