Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Favorite Shade of Iris is Purple

I do not use purple in many projects but I made this card for Annabelle Stamps  Blog  color challenge to use Blue, Purple, and Cream. I used a Flourishes Iris Stamp on Cream CS that was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I cut the image with a Nesties circle die and placed on a blue doily mat that I cut with  a Cheery Lynn die. I used the same Blue CS for the base and matted that with a Purple mat embossed with Cuttlebug EF Swiss Dots and punched the corners with a Fiskars Lace Corner Punch. I attached the image slightly off centered just because I wanted to!
Added some lovely purple rhinestones for some bling.
Challenges:
Annabelle Stamps: Colors blue, purple, cream
Cute Card Thursday: Make card with "no text".



What is your favorite color of Iris?
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! Who in the world doesn't love Purple Iris!!!!

Sue W said...

OOhh Theresa !! These beautiful Iris are the perfect study for our AnnaBelle Stamps colour challenge ! I really like your card and that doily is fabulous! Good Luck.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowza Theresa....So pretty! Your iris looks like it was just picked out of the garden!

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

This is beautiful Theresa! So vibrant and the flowers gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea