Sunday, April 3, 2011

Me and My Teddy say Goodby to Teddy Stampers

 If you visit my blog, you know I love Teddy Bears. I have not made a card with a bear in awhile and it was hard to resist this image from Meljens and her sketch challenge. They are a few other challenges that I will enter this card. I printed the image of the little girl huggin' her bear and colored it with copics and added some glitter and glaze with Sakura pens. Matted it on green and then on to the patterned paper which I embossed first. Placed on a card base of white glossy. Added buttons on some chip board flower cutouts. And there was some ribbon added too.
Challenges:
Craft Your Passion:  Theme: Grin and Bear It (use a bear on your project)
Meljens Sketch Challenge: See the lower right
Teddy Stampers: Theme is "me and my Teddy".  This is the final challenge week for this blog. Hate to see them close...one of my faves.

Supplies:
Digi: Meljens
Ink: Memento Summer Sky
Copics: E000,00,11,31,33,34,39,50,51,53,55, RV 14,21,29,R20,29,G21,21,Y02,11
Sakura Glitter and Glaze pens
Papers: DCWV Flower Shower Spring Mat, GKD Green Grass, White CS
Buttons and Ribbon from stash
Cuttlebug EF Floral Fantasy
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa
Edited to show that I made Top 5 April 11, 2011

7 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is just too sweet, Theresa! It is always so sad when I see a challenge spot close! What a shame since it is your passion! :(

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwwww this is just darling! Every little girl should have a cute little teddy bear!

Olga said...

this is so precious!

craftybunny said...

So sweet and pretty.Love all the girly pink.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the bright colors you used.

Thank you for joining our sketch challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

**Check out my Meljen's Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh Theresa, such a lovely card for our final challenge at Teddy Stampers. We've so enjoyed having you play along with us. Good luck with this challenge, do keep in touch... hugs Sharon x

Nicole said...

Congratulations! You made it in our Top Five Faves this week at Meljen's Designs! Congrats on your win and we hope to see you again this week!

Blessings, Nicole
Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator