Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here Comes Easter

I love these cute digis  from Meljens and do not use them as much as I like. I made this card to enter in some of the many challenges for Easter cards.  I printed this one a bit too large so I just cut out the bunny image and colored with Copics and Sakura glaze pens.  I printed the Easter sentiment and cut with an oval die and colored the same. Found this scrap of Patterned Paper with eggs that I embossed with Swiss Dots and matted on a card base of green and white. Attached the Bunny and egg with pop ups and added organza bow. What a cute bunny!

Challenges:
Simon Says:  Theme is for a child.
For Fun Challenge: Color challenge is pink,blue, purple, green and yellow. You must chose at least 3. Think I covered them all.
Little Red Wagon: Make a Easter card.
Meljens Designs: Our challenge for you this week is a recipe: 3 colors, 2 patterned papers, 1 bow. Used more than 3 colors...does that work?
Craft Challenge: Theme is Easter.
Delightful Challenge: Theme is Easter.
Creatalicious Challenge:  Create something for Easter and include the colours pink, green, yellow and blue.


Supplies:
Digis: Meljen's Designs "Easter Bunny" and "Happy Easter"
Copics: R20,81,83,85,C00,1,3
Sakura Glaze Pens
Papers: DCWV PP in green, Unknown Egg PP,White CS from stash
Cuttlebug EF Swiss Dots
Nestabilities Oval Die

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

11 comments:

Olga said...

Here comes Peter cotton tail, hopping down the bunny trail, hippy hoppy Easter's on it's way.......... taht's waht I thougth of when I saw this awesome card!!!! Love it.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Olga is so dang funny! This is toooooo sweet! What an adorable little bunny and look at all those challenges... you go girl!

Country Mouse said...

Oh My! What a cute card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs!

audrey

Betty said...

Cute and adorable.

Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week with this wonderful creation.

Betty x

I'm GDT for the month of April at C.R.A.F.T.

Mandy said...

Theresa your card is adorable and gorgeous, I love the pretty pastels and egg paper.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love the DP you used.


Thank you for joining our recipe challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image, bless you for playing at creatalicious,love hugs cheryl xxx

Helen Dooley said...

This is a super cute card. I love Meljens images and her being our sponsor this week its awesome you made this for the challenge. Thanks for playing along on FOr Fun.

Mary Lou said...

Adorable card~~Love the easter paper :)
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugz

Robbie said...

This is so very cute! Love the bunny all fussy cut and on the Easter Egg paper. Very nicely done.Thank you for sharing your card with us at MelJens in our Recipe Challenge.

leslierahye said...

What a fun card! Super cute bunny! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges!