Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Giraffes Crossing the African Plains

I had so much fun  doing Emboss Resist Technique earlier this week that I played with another one for Speedy the Cat's challenge and used stamps from Mark's Finest Papers.  This technique shows best on this card in the tree.
Love how the Copper EP looks.

Challenges:
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Use Emboss Resist  Technique
PaperPlay Challenges: Critters Galore-Use animal stamps.
A Spoon Full Of Sugar: All creatures great or small.
Featuring giraffes on my card.
Wee Memories: Use Twine

Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers "African Veldt"
Ink: Versamark
       Memento Summer Sky, Desert Sand, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves
Embossing Powder: Ranger Copper
Papers: GKD White and Soft Sand (base) CS, Copper Metallic (mat) CS from Stash, MFP Pattern Paper from "On Safari" Pack
Twine: SU

I have always wanted to go on Safari.....guess I can through my cards.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

10 comments:

Olga said...

another gorgeous creation!

Patti P. said...

What a stunner!! I have got to get this set...I have been wanting it ever since it came out. Rick has been on 4 safaris to Africa and I was to go this last trip but MIL took a turn for the worse and we were afraid to have both of us out of the country. Maybe someday. Wish you could see Rick's man cave...we have it decorated with all of the goodies he picked up and lots of pics. Tfs your beauty.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just awesome... what are the giraffes running from? I bet it's a BIG cat LOL! Really it's totally awesome, love the scene you've created!

Carla S. said...

Great card, Theresa! Love the scene you created!

CraftinGranny said...

This is gorgeous Theresa!!! Picture perfect. TFS "Hugs" Carol

frazzled2day said...

A really fab card Theresa. Thanks for joining in with the 'critters galore' challenge over at Paper Play this week, hope to see you again soon. hugs, Janey xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is really wonderful! You have been cranking out some beauties...left you something on my blog (-:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing our Critters Galore challenge at Paper Play. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous job~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Susan Raihala said...

So gorgeous! I just received this set and can't wait to play around with it...you've really inspired me with this great card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!