Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stamp TV March Challenge

Deb at Stamp TV had an unusual challenge on STV's March release party: Give up your favorite product to make a project for this challenge. Set aside your typical go-to, and reach for something different. 
My favorite products that I gave up for making this card are Copics and Embossing Folders. Instead I stamped images using versamark and clear embossing powder on solid card stock. I then cut out the stamped images and arranged ...not a fan of cutting with scissors...I prefer die cutting.

Stamps: GKD "A Year of Borders" and "Bud & Vases" by Melanie
Ink: Versamark, Memento for Sentiment
Papers: GKD PL White for base
            Bazzill-Lagoon, Watermelon, Cocoa, and     Snow Card Stock
Rhinestone Bling
Spellbinders Label 4
EK Success Corner punch 
Challenge: STV gkdmar11df

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

I love this, those flowers are awesome!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You cut them out beautifully... looks as good as a die cut! Stunning work of art you have GF!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Lovely creation. Love the roses.