Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainbow to Follow Rain?


Hello and welcome.  Has been a few days since I posted but not making many cards.  I do have this one that I made  using Print Shop and printed on cardstock. The butterfly on the right was printed and cut and attached with pop up dots to give some dimension.
It is a very rainy morning here on the island in Florida so I am not out on the beach or birding. It is really pouring...one of those heavy tropical rains.  Wonder if a rainbow will follow. At least, there's one on my card. Made this one just for the fun ...no challenges for a change.
Will be back to  more regular card making and posting next week.  Driving home this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So sorry your vacation is almost over! Love your card... so bright and cheerful!

Olga said...

awesome card, it's raining here too, think it's raining every where, yall be careful driving home!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Theresa! I left you a little gift on my blog!