Sunday, March 20, 2011

Monochromatic Card in Purples

At There's Magic in the Air this week, Katrina challenged us to use our favorite color and make a monochromatic card.  This is not really my fave color but it is what I used....(forgot about the favorite part and I had already made the card using this color).  Guess I could have just pretended it is my fave.
I used Paper Cupcakes digi Deco Flowers in Vase 2. Colored with Copics V12,15,17,95  and cut with Nesties Label 4. Added some Memento Sweet Plum around the image to soften the white CS. Added some glitter to the center of the flowers with Jelli-ink Pens and Sakura Clear Star pen. Used card base of Bazzill Purple CS and a mat of Momenta Purple Paper that I embossed with Cuttlebug Divine Swirls. Stamped the sentiment from GKD "A Year of Flowers" with Sweet Plum ink and cut with smaller Labels 4 die. Added Purple ribbon from Michaels.

What is your favorite color?
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

well it's a beauty, good luck with the challenge!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So soft and pretty!

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful!!! Love sponging and colors!

Ildiko said...

Such a lovely card, thanks palying along with There's Magic In The Air tihis week
hugs
Ildiko