Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day




Click to enlarge
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!
I have been so busy unpacking and getting back to my normal life after Florida that I have not yet got back into the groove of making cards and blogging, but am working my way back to my studio soon.  I threw together the card above using Print Shop just to wish everyone Irish or not (isn't everyone a bit of Irish today?) a Happy St. Padddy's Day!
 May your day be filled with many Irish blessings!

Thanks for dropping in for a wee moment, my lassies and laddies!
Theresa O'Pollack

2 comments:

Olga said...

well at least you are back home safe and sound, rest up and then create!!!

Patti P. said...

Happy St. Pat's day to you as well and welcome home, I am sure you miss the beach already but there is no place like home. Take care and see ya soon.