Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Spring

I have missed doing the one-Layer Challenges at Susan's Simplicity blog but I just had to make time for this challenge:  to use an egg or eggs on your one-layer card. I won the perfect stamp for this card from Flourishes for their speed challenge and it was in the mail last week( how quick was that).  I just had to put it to use. The set is "Spring Has Sprung".   Colored with Copics and sponged  with blue.  Stamped the sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers and finished  with ribbon border.
Challenges:
One-Layer Wednesday: Use eggs.
Paper Pretties: Use Spring as inspiration.
Wags and Whiskers:  Spring Creations
The Creative Cottage: Spring has Sprung.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Spring Has Sprung", MFP's Happy Pansies"
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky
Paper: GKD PL White
Copics: B000,01, G20,21, E55, 25.
Offray Ribbon

I also received the other 3 new releases from Flourishes as part of my prize and look forward to creating with them all.  Have been missing in action the last few days....not feeling so well...must be a bug. My DH is serving me hot tea and lemon as I write this. He's the best!  Seems like it is taking forever to write this.

Have a good day!

10 comments:

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Pretty creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is spring perfection! Your DH is a sweetie... feel better GF! There's some nasty bugs out there!

Olga said...

Bless your heart, your card is so gorgeous, it just yells Spring!

Bonnie said...

Great coloring and I love the sponging around the nest!

Debgem said...

Perfect!!! Love the bird's nest and eggs - very spring!

Jenny said...

Such a pretty delicate card, so fresh X

Sue W said...

This is just the prettiest little image and so well coloured.....I love it!!! Perfect for your one layer card Theresa. I hope you feel better soon....sounds as though you have the best nurse!

Susan said...

Theresa...you lucky thing you!!! I love Flourishes stamps, and have hesitated to purchase that set as I didn't think I'd have a use for them...silly me!! Awesome card!

Cheryl said...

Theresa, Great OLW card! Feel better soon.

Shelly said...

Beautiful card Teresa, thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly x