Saturday, March 19, 2011

Card for Sketch Challenge CPS 209

 
I am entering this card in Card Positioning Systems Sketch Challenge 209. I received the papers ( unknown but think they are SU)  in a stamp kit from my Card Club and adapted them to the sketch shown on the right. Added some blue ribbon from my stash. I custom cut the design of the "Quilt" somewhat free hand but using Spellbinders Label 1 as a guide. Stamped sentiment from GKD Lovely Labels and Fanciful Tags with Memento ink and cut with Spellbinders Fancy Tags die. Added pearls colored with Copics to finish.

Making this short and quick. Have to hurry and get in before deadline.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

Love it, it's so Springy!

Laura said...

LOVE IT, awesome colors together!

Patti P. said...

You are back in the swing of things I see!! Love your quilting on this card and the blues and greens are so pretty. Good luck in the challenge. Be sure and go by Sugar Creek Hollow...blog hop this week and lots of freebies and candy. Shouldn't tell you since you have all that luck stored up.lol Have a great weekend.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful patchwork card you've got goin on! Yes it is SU paper and I love it!