Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Flourishes Challenge...the Cut Above the Rest

I am doing a second post today....making up for lost time, I guess. Good to be working in my studio today.
This is another challenge that Flourishes is using to  usher in their March Release  in which you could win the entire March Release!   To play, all you need to do is create and use a cut edge on your card. That means to use a die cut, a border punch, a corner punch or any type of decorative border!  For my card I have used a corner punch, Nesties circle and oval dies, Nesties scallop circle die, and Spellbinders Ribbon Tag die. Think that is enough cutting to be in the running?
I used Flourishes Pansies Stamp from Calendar Set 1...have all 3 of the Calendar sets and I love them.
Sentiment is from an old SU stamp. Papers are from stash including glossy white, GKD Pumpkin Spice and white, and a pattern from scraps. Used Cuttlebug EF. Added a scrap of ribbon and some glitter domes.
Challenge is FLLCMAR11.

Other Challenges:
Wild Orchids: Dieing to punch it out.
Charisma Cardz Challenges: To die for.

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

I love those pansies!!!! Gorgeous card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Those pansies are totally awesome! You colored them to look so real! I must have missed your first post... better go find it!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

wow, its so pretty.