Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wishes for a Birthday


This was a fun card to make using The Print Shop and Photoshop. I found this backdrop of skies, clouds, and rainbow and sized for a card and printed on White CS. The butterfly is PS clipart that I printed and cut,shaped  and attached with glue.  Added some sparkle with a Sakura glitter pen to butterfly and rainbow. The sentiment is a Mark's Finest Paper stamp from "Happy Pansies" stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. I distressed the edge of the image and attached to a card base of yellow CS.

Challenges:
Flutter By  Wednesday's: Open challenge with a butterfly.
Little Red Wagon Challenge: Theme is Animals.

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

9 comments:

Olga said...

This is just beautiful!!!!!!

Patti P. said...

This is a WOW....you did really good with Photoshop, I keep thinking I will watch some of the tutorials, but just keep doing the little things I know how to do and wasting all the extras available from them. This is a gorgeous card. Tfs.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just amaze me with your many talents! This is stunning!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been trying to get a little more organized on my digital papers and elements. This beautiful card just makes me want to complete this task even more. Stamps are awesome, but sometimes we just need to use other things!

Payne Holler Cards said...

kid-oh, sure wish I had some of your expertise with these programs - you create beauties with them!!

Auntie Em said...

This is so pretty! I love the extra sparkly touches with the glitter, just like the sun glittering on the raindrops after a summer shower.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Anna said...

How cool you created this off your computer! Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wednesday.

Enfys said...

That butterfly is just gorgeous Theresa.
big hugs
Enfys x

Regan said...

super cute..thanks for playing with LRW