Thursday, February 3, 2011

Quick Card for TMITA

Good morning from Captiva Island. I took time to make this quick card partly using the computer and printing on card stock. (I gave DH a mobile printer for the holidays so he can print here or was it for me??)  I used a digi and sentiment from Paper Cupcakes and will enter it in There's Magic In The Air challenge which is to use in a Valentine card for a friend using the sentiment that Nina gave as a freebie.
 I hope to make  a few cards today as rain is in the forecast and what's a girl to do if she cannot go to the beach on this tropical island. I think I heard some groans from you guys in the snow and ice.
 I do hope every one is safe and warm where ever you are my friends.

If you want to follow our daily grind, check out my Captiva diary Captiva Days with Al and Theresa

  Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Theresa,
Cute image! off to read the adventures :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super,super cute GF! To bad you have to stay in and play...poor thing!

Patti P. said...

What a great card for the challenge this week...so glad you could still play with us at PCC this week. So glad you are having a great time...now like Colleen, I am off to check out your vacation pics.

Olga said...

Cute card, and thanks again for the BD card!!!! I'll have to check the pictures out later, I'm at work and fixin to leave for the movies! Have a great day!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so glad you're having a great time - good thing DH is willing to "share" wink-wink
Wish I could do what you do creating your computer cards!!!
have something for you on my blog
hugs
Linda

CraftinGranny said...

Ok, I'm green with envy and would love to be somewhere warm even if it is raining.....LOL

So glad you are having a great time and still finding time to be creative. Your card is so cute and colorful. Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week. "Hugs" Carol

Off to see the pics and catch up on your trip.

Nina said...

OK, well, I would like to feel sorry for you, but you are probably outside by now, and well, you are were it is warm, so I am still not feeling sorry for you since I am still surrounded by ice and snow! OK.. now about your card, is it bright and cheery (unlike here) and how wonderful to have bought your husband a printer too!! :O) Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA with Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA w Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps