Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Cards Again Today


Sunset on Captiva
Hello friends! Sorry, I have been missing on this blog for the last week but the weather has been so wonderful here on Captiva that I have not found time to stay inside and make cards or spend time commenting and visiting my blogger friends. Not really that sorry.....having too much fun.......but did miss you.  Am trying to soak up as much sun as I can before going back to snowy Ohio.  Had an email that we had 8 more inches yesterday!!!!   Only 17 days left of our stay. I have found time to keep up with my diary of our trip if you want to see what we have been doing, seeing, eating, etc.  May be boring to you but there may be some interesting pictures. http://captivadays.blogspot.com/  That's all for now.  Have to head out to the beach and watch for the dolphins to go by. Have a good  day!
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, I'm happy for you!!! Enjoy, no snow there to shovel!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh so sad you have to sacrifice stamping to play in sun NOT! Glad your having a good time!

Auntie Em said...

If I was admiring that beautiful warm sunshine right now, I wouldn't even be blogging to apologize! Enjoy your vacation!!! :o)

Sharon Keanly said...

Enjoy your holiday Theresa... definitely can't stay indoors when the weather is so beautiful. hugs Sharon

Payne Holler Cards said...

mmmmmm lovin this picture - enjoy ...card making will be there when your home in the snow!!