Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's a Beautiful Thing

I am so honored that  my  blogging friend Olga sent me this award. Olga, thank you for thinking of me and thinking that I deserve such a wonderful honor. I first met Olga at Stamp TV and then began following her blog when I began blogging.  She is so creative and makes beautiful cards and scrapbooks! And I just love her sense of humor....she is so funny! Her blog is http://craftieodamae.blogspot.com/.


Here are the Rules of Award Acceptance :
-Right-click on the award and save it to your computer to add to your blog.
-Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
-On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself.  Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
The difficult part of these awards is selecting only 5 to pass on the award when there are so many beautiful and deserving recipients in blogland.  I am happy to present this beautiful award to the following FIVE recipients.

In alphabetical order, I have chosen:
 
Betty at http://bbstamps.blogspot.com/  Betty began blogging after I did but she has a great blog where she shares her great cards and projects. I love that she is always finding new blogs, ideas and challenges that she shares with us. She includes chat about her life and her great photos of nature and scenes.

Carla at http://carlasstampingspot.blogspot.com/  Carla has only recently started her blog but has quickly become a great blogger....took me a lot longer to figure this "blogging" out. Her stamping spot is a joy to visit, not only a lovely blog but her cards and creative use of coloring and DP is amazing.

 
Linda at http://paynehollercards.blogspot.com/ This is one busy, busy lady. And her cards are such works of art....her beautiful coloring and designs are always the stars of her blog.  Her work is such an inspiration to me.

 Patti at http://stampersize.blogspot.com/  Another busy lady. Patti is responsible for my blog....she encouraged me to begin one in the first place. She is always the first with her often humorous comments of support.  Her great blog is so fun to visit. Always an inspiration to me with her beautiful cards and keeps me smiling. Always a must visit each day.

Sue at http://a-consuming-passion.blogspot.com/  Sue lives in Sydney, Australia but I feel like she is my neighbor. Her beautiful blog is so inviting to visit and she features the most creative projects. I know she is not fond of blog awards but she really deserves this one.

Now five things about me:
1. Love making so many friends through my card making and blogging.
2. We collect Teddy Bears and they each have a name and a history. The first four we collected are Teddy, Beddy, Eddy, and Lottie Lynia. We have four with us in Florida: Bellini, Matilda,  MacIntosh, and Beddy (Daddy's Favorite).
3. Have a limited amount of stamping items with me in Florida to  make cards for the 6 weeks that we are here.
4. Love all my blogging friends and love to hear from them.
5. Not missing the cold weather in Florida, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Thanks again to Olga for this beautiful award!
Theresa

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Congratulations, Theresa! And thank you for thinking of me and selecting my blog to pass on the award! I am honored!

Sue W said...

Hi Theresa, Thank you so much for this lovely award and your sweet word about my blog! Selma has honored me with this one too so I will add it to my blog and pass it on. Bless you!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Thanks so much Theresa... your such a sweetie! I will get it posted soon! Thanks again :0)

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my! thank you so much for your sweet comments - I so appreciate it - and hope you know how much I enjoy your blog - i dont always comment because of time - but I am always poppin in (-:
hugs and thanks again
Linda