Sunday, January 16, 2011

Theres's Magic in the Air


Another card for the Challenge at There's Magic in the Air. Used a digi from Paper Cupcakes that I colored with Copics. For the TMITA challenge to make a Thank You Card.

Supplies:
 Digi Image : Paper Cupcakes "Simple Pleasures"
Copics: R46,81,85 E30,31,34,E 11, C90
Stamp: GKD "Nana's needleworks Sentiment"
Paper: Glossy White CS, White CS Scraps, Watercolor paper, Doily
Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls.
Punch: MS Scallop Dots
Ribbon: Grosgrain from Stash
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute! I love that little image and you colored him up perfectly!

Patti P. said...

Beautiful valentine for someone you appreciate!! Love the way you are using your doilys. Such a perfect accent. Thank you for being so loyal to Paper Cupcakes.

CraftinGranny said...

Such a cute valentine day card Theresa. I didn't see this image and I'm on the DT......Guess I'd better go check the store out to see what else I've missed.....lol Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Always look forward to seeing you lovely creations for the challenges. "Hugs" Carol