Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunny in Captiva

Good morning all! Just a quick post to say I am here in sunny Captiva Island, far from the cold and snow in Ohio. Looking out at sunny blue skies, palmtrees and tropical flowers and listening to the sounds of ospreys flying over head as I sip the first cup of coffee.
 Since I now have my DH's hand-me-down laptop, I will be able to stay in touch and even  post some cards....yes, I did manage to pack some papers, stamps, copics,etc to play with since I can use both hands this year. (Last year I fell and broke my wrist mid-Jan.) 
I also have a blog that I write about our stays in Captiva and will post a link when I begin writing and adding pics on our visit here.
Will be in the 70's today and in the 80's tomorrow. Stay tune for more weather updates!

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa.

9 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh i remember that! but now this year everything is fine and working - bet you will have some awesome inspiration...looking forward to your pics
hugs
Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am so,so jealous.. it's snowing right now outside our windows! Have a great time GF, can't wait to see pictures!

Betty Benton said...

Sounds like perfect weather on your Captiva Island! Glad you arrived safely and can't wait to hear more from your visit!

Patti P. said...

You sure know how to hurt a girl, not really as it is not too cold today here in VA, but sure not as warm as FL. I hope you have a fabulous holiday and soak up some sun for all of us.
As for our snow and winter, this too shall pass. lol

Olga said...

Sounds like you are having fun, so glad the weather is so nice for you!!!

JustYolie said...

Sounds wonderful!!! Enjoy your stay! :)

Chelsea said...

Wow Theresa, sounds like you are enjoying the beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing with us and I hope you got some crafting done too.
Love,
Chelsea

Colleen said...

Theresa,
Lucky you! You just missed an ICE BLIZZARD! I'm sure you are much more comfortable there! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lucky you! Enjoy that weather!