Thursday, January 6, 2011

Morning Glories from Flourishes

 Welcome. This is a different look for me using a some what different color combination. I took my color inspiration from the pattern  paper in the Basic Grey Olivia paper pad..  I used a Flourishes Stamp of morning glories from Calendar Set 2 that I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on GKD PL White CS and colored with Copics and cut and matted on Pink CS from the paper pad. I used other papers from this same paper pad to complete the card following a Just Us Girls sketch. Added pink and turquoise ribbon to complete.
Challenges:
JUGS: Sketch 65 ( Mr. Linky closed early so did not get to enter)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge: FTTC99
                Barbara is challenging us to  flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Use Something New and Ribbon. Paper is new.


Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

6 comments:

Patti said...

This rocks Theresa! Love the dp so festive!

Betty Benton said...

I like the dp too! Looks great with your flowers!

Olga said...

i love the card, Outstanding!! Awesome sketch too,.

Kathryn B said...

Your card is just beautiful Theresa! I'm so sorry Mr. Linky wasnt working it wasn't suppose to close til 9pm. Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS we do appreciate it!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Connie M. said...

This is just so pretty! I love this image, and the paper you paired it with!! Thanks so much for playing in the RRR challenge!!

Connie
RRR DT