Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Pansies and New Copics

 I have been enjoying the new colors of Copics that my DH gave me for Christmas including the violets and greens that I used to color this pansy image. Thank you, DH! I love how the card came out. I do not often use black as a base but this was a challenge so thought I'd do it and I think it came out ok. Used a new stamp set recently released at Mark's Finest Papers.
Challenges:
Speedy the Cat's  Challenge: Make a sympathy card.  Thought this sentiment was very appropriate.
PaperPlay Challenges: Use black as base.
Stamp TV: Sketch challenge shown on lower right.
Wee Memories: Free your creativity.

Details:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers "Happy Pansies"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: V93,95,99, G21,82, Y13
Papers: GKD PL White and Black CS, Unknown Green Pattern Paper
Pearls: Kaisercraft colored with Copics
Nesties Circle Die
Spellbinders Fancy Tag

I will not have much time for card making this week because we are leaving for  sunny Florida soon. Have to get packed and prepare for the trip.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

10 comments:

Olga said...

your card is beautiful. Good luck with the challenges!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful use of this image! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

Patti P. said...

Theresa, lucky you...enjoy your trip! I love pansies and purple are my favs. I just bought my first few copics, hope I can learn to use them. Love the CAS beauty of your card. Tfs

Betty Benton said...

Have a wonderful, warm trip! Great job on the pansies!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous... I love how it turned out too1! You've colored the pansies perfectly! Will miss you while your gone!

redwasher1 said...

Theresa, you sure did a beautiful job with those pansies!! Have a great trip!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Markie's Mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow your coloring of the pansies is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a beauty....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Céline said...

Hi Theresa
beautiful card love the pensies stamps
thanks for playing with us at Paperplay this week
hugs
céline