Friday, December 3, 2010

Pocketful of Posies... Daisies, That Is, for Joan's 25th Challenge

Did you join in the fun yesterday at Joan's Gardens 25th Challenge Blog Hop? Yes, wasn't it great fun! No? Then check out my previous post here or head over to Joan's Gardens blog for all the details.
Joan is nice enought to let us also do a second card to enter into the challenge for her Grand Prize of Heartfelt Creations Products valued at $284.

I made this card with the Heartfelt Creations Jean Pocket amd Daisy Patch Flowers stamps. I stamped the pocket on a textured white cs with Memento Paris Dusk and cut it out. Sponged and distressed it and  added some brads on the corners. Stamped the bouquet and individual flowers with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with copics. Cut these out, shaped the petals, and layered. Added beads to the centers...this took tooooo long. Assembled together on a patterned paper, mat of pumpkin spice and green card base.

Products:
HCPC 3318 Dasiy Patch Flowers
HCPC 3325 Daisy Patch Bouquet
HCPC Jean Pocket/Ball Jar
HCD 703 Daisy Patch Diecuts
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa and Paris Dusk
        Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Copics: YG 63, 99, YR 02, 07, 14, 18,
Papers: K&CO Pattern,  CS from Stash

Don't delay getting a card made with Heartfeft Creations to enter Joan's 25th Challenge.
Have a great day....snowing her today....great for card making.
Thanks for visiting, Theresa

9 comments:

Patti said...

I absolutely love this! So adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Reminds me of those old hippie days! Peace, Love, and Rock and Roll. Sorry, that's how it hit me! Love it! I think I had jeans that looked like this.

Olga said...

I absolutely love this!!!!! I'm thinking now maybe using these stamps in a scrap book page........

redwasher1 said...

I adore this stunning card!!

Selma said...

Fabulous card. I love the colors you used.

Mina said...

wow Theresa this is so beautiful it looks real and so touchable...thanks for joining in with my blogaversary candy and good luck with it
Mina xxx

Joan Fricker said...

Theresa, your certainly have a way of making your flowers look so real.
Beautiful!!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly challenge.
Good luck on winning some of the fantastic prizes!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Colleen said...

Theresa,
Both of these projects are wonderful.

Clare said...

Beautiful! I love plaid!