Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top Ten Cards of 2010


What a fun way to reminisce about cards that we have made this year.  At The Manic World of Mrs. Weyremaster, there is a blog hop to feature your fave cards of 2010 Dec 28 and 29. She is asking bloggers to share ten of their favorite cards/projects created in 2010. The objective is to let all the cardmakers/crafters out there in blogland showcase cards they have made this year. You don't need to create anything new, all you need do is select 10 cards/projects you've made this year to share. The links close on December 29, so hurry and get yours Top 10 posted.

Check here for the details and more Top Tens.
Here are my Top Ten cards, in no special order,  that I have selected to feature :


Stamp by Pixie Cottage

Stamps by Heartfelt Creations


 
Stamp by Gina K Designs

Stamp by Flourishes













 
Stamp by Lili of the Valley
Stamp by Lili  of the Valley
     


Stamp by Flourishes
   
Stamp by Flourishes














Digi by Meljens and Personal Photo
Made for Our Anniversary

Stamp by Flourishes

        
It is hard to select only 10 favorites.  I have discovered some new (to me) stamp vendors and see that most of my favorites are from cards that I made with Flourishes and LOTV stamps.
In the comments please tell me if you have a favorite of my Top Ten and which stamps are your personal favorite.
Thanks for dropping by.
Theresa

29 comments:

Olga said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the Heartfelt creations Ball Jar and Daisy

Karen McAlpine said...

Great collection!! Love the card with bears on the photo...what a cute idea!

Karin said...

Such beautiful cards! TFS and Happy New Year!

*CAFE said...

Great choices for your "top 10"!

Stephanie said...

Love your cards! My persoanl favorites are any of the ones with the little bears. They are too cute. My favorite vendor is is Papertray Ink. Thanks for sharing!

Dani said...

Great selection of cards! Just lovely!! :)

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful cards! I'm partial to theose adorable bear ones!

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love these cards.

Patti J said...

I think my favorite is the plaid background with Theresa Momber's poinsettia branch, but girl, they are all so beautiful!!! So glad you posted in this hop! Hugs!!!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

What a beautiful selection of cards, lovely images and colouring. Gorgeous work, thank you so much for joining in the hop:)
All the Best for 2011:)
Suzi
xxx

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them.

Happy New Years!
--Cheryl--

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Betty Benton said...

Pick a favorite????? Out of all these beauties??? I'd have to say your anniversary card with the darling bears would be number one because of its sentimental value!

Marley said...

Great selection of cards! Hugs Marley

alethea said...

I love your let it snow card with the LOTV image. Way too cute!! I love all your cards!!

Louise said...

Stunning selection of cards :)
Hugs and best wishes for 2011 :)

Heidi-Mari said...

This is just gorgeous!
I LOVE your images
Thanks for sharing
Heidi-Mari

Dawn said...

Lovely cards

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful cards, TFS, Happy New Year, take careX:)

Emily Leiphart said...

These are darling, Theresa! My favourite is the one of the three bears building a snowbear. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Carolyn said...

What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!

Carolyn

Juanita said...

Lovely selection of cards, I think my fave is the one with the 3 bears making a snowbear.

Priyanka said...

soo pretty cards,like these all

hellerlittle said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. Happy New Year

Sonia said...

Wonderful cards... love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

Susan's crafty chaos said...

A really wonderful collection of cards; thanks for sharing :D My two favourites (because I couldn't pick just one) are the Congratulations one with the red flowers and the last one in green with the bird :)

Pam said...

It was a fun way to reminisce and your cards are just lovely! Happy crafting in the year ahead. Hauoli makahiki hou from AmberInk!

Julie E said...

What gorgeous cards! The mum card is soooo striking.