Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Countdown Challenges at Stamp TV

Welcome to my blog! I have been away from blogging over the Christmas Holiday but ready to resume some regular posting, at least posting when I can.  I hope that everyone had a lovely and safe holiday and that you were blessed with love and friendship. We had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed it tremendously.
Hope the snow did not disrupt too many of your plans.

I have been working on some projects for Stamp TV"s Year end Countdown challenges. Check it out here.  The is a seies of 10 challenge including techniques of Split Negative,  Faux Window, Distressed Newsprint, Adding a Button to a Bow, Shimmering Background Paper, Cracked Glass, Cuttlebugged Waxed Paper, and Rubberband Background and more to come.

Today I am showing my cards for the split negative:


 









I used Gina K Butterfly Stamp from Hope is Faith and sentiment from GKD Take Flight and Good Luck sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers. I used Ranger Black EP and Copper Pearl EP on GKD Black CS and  Copper metallic CS. Card on left has DCWV Metallic CS and right one has base of GKD Pumpkin Spice CS. Used Spellbinders Labels 1 and Fancy Tags.

Card that I made using a Faux Window:
Used bird and sentiment stamps from GKD Winter Wings by Asela...colored with Copic to be a Cardinal but may really be a Bluejay? Stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and used Copics YR07,YR12, YG63,E25,R59,24,27,29,RV29. Used GKD Brown and Ivory CS and Basic Grey Jovial. Added glossy accents and ribbon.




Card for shimmering background paper:
Used Chickadee and sentiment stamps from GKD Winter Wings by Asela. Stamped  with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics C00,1,3,9, E25,39,55. Cut image with Nesties oval and scallop oval. Embossed white mat with Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes and added shimmer with Sakura Clear Stars Pen. Added Frosted Lace Stickles and Glossy Accents to image.

2 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

great cards.
i notice you like LOTV stamps???
come check out my blog candy i have 2 stamps to give away
hugs
claudia

Patti said...

These are awesome Theresa! You've been very,very busy!