Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Quick Ornament

While I was making one ornament for TMITA, I decided to do another quick one using another ticket from Paper Cupcakes "Christmas Tickets".  This was very simple...I cut an ornament shape from gold metallic card stock with a Cuttlebug die. Wrapped it with an organdy ribbon-white with gold threads-and attached a copy of the Angel ticket that I printed and colored with gold marker and Copics. Attached a ribbon through the hole for hanging on the tree. 
That's it for today. If you have time, make an ornament and be in the challenge at There's Magic in the Air but it ends this evening.

4 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Oh wow, you got 2 done. Don't ya just love those tags of Nina's....Thanks so much for joining us and we sure hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol

Jessie said...

This is lovely Theresa and I love how you used the ticket! Thanks for playing along with us at PaperCupcakes!

Olga said...

to cute, love it and all your ornaments always turn out so good!!

Laura said...

OMGosh how cool is this?? And I LOVE LOVE your blog skin!