Saturday, November 27, 2010

Presents for a Winter Birthday

 I was trying something different with this card....just playing around...still undecided if I really like. I stamped the Lotv Bear with Presents  image with Versamark on Glossy White CS and then heat embossed with Clear EP.  I colored with copics and markers. I sponged the backgound of image with Memeneto Summer Sky ink and then sponged with Brilliance Platinum Planet. Added Frosted Lace stickles to cap and dabbed some on for snowflakes.
Cut image  with Nesties. I used a blue card base (from stash)  and embossed front with Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes and swiped with the Brilliance Platinum Planet pad. Finished with a GKD sentiment stamped and embossed on a Ribbon Tag cut with Spellbinders die with a hint of ribbon.
I used sketch 194 from Card Positioning Systems shown lower right.
Challenges:
CPS Sketch 194
Just Cute Bears Challenge: Winter Birthday
Alphabet Challenge: E is for embossing.
 
CPS 194

Simon Says: Let it snow.

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

9 comments:

redwasher1 said...

This is adorable and lovely in the blue!!

Anita said...

Very pretty. That bear is just so cute and I love the embossed paper. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and Friends.

* Shaz * said...

Adorable card love the way you have presented it too thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge.

Patti said...

This is adorable... the embossing and coloring after gives it a really cool texture! Love your new blog digs!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hi Theresa,

I just heard from Betty last night (late). She has been in Mississippi for the holidays. Thanks for the comment on my Roses project and my new pic. I detest photos, but I bit the bullet.

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a cute James Bear card, thanks for joining us again on JCB & Friends.
hugs
wynneth
x

Mandy said...

Aww your card is gorgeous Theresa, sooooo sweet.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our let it snow challenge, please feel free to enter again we'd love to reach 500 entries this challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card, adore this little bear.
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends :)
Kelly.x

jenny said...

Cute card! Love the bear and the embossed background is fab :)
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends x

Jenny x